Children are encouraged to take care over their appearance and to wear clean, tidy, sensible clothing and footwear. A school uniform helps children to develop a pride in themselves and their school, to come to school with the right attitude, and to feel part of the school community. Uniform items can be purchased on line from Brigade or from the school office.
- Royal blue sweatshirts/cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Blue checked dress in summer if preferred
- Plain shoes (not trainers)
- Reversible waterproof fleece jacket.
Children in Nursery and Reception are encouraged to bring in a pair of wellington boots for outdoor play.
Children from Years 1-6 are encouraged to bring in a pair of shoes or slippers so that they can change into these when they are inside school. Children can then change into their outdoor shoes at playtime and lunchtime.
- Black shorts
- Plain white T shirt
- Pumps (not trainers)
- Tracksuit and trainers for outside with Commando Joe
- Football kit is required for Key Stage 2 games lessons
- Swimwear for Key Stage 2 as and when required
- PE bags (available from the office)
Please ensure that all clothing is named including PE kits.
For safety reasons children should not wear jewellery to school. We ask that children with pierced ears should only wear stud earrings.